- Search for the EURAXESS portal of your destination country and contact a EURAXESS Services Centre if necessary.
- Check your entry and residence conditions. If necessary, obtain a visa or residence permit for entry/employment/study.
- Update your health insurance. If necessary, obtain the European health insurance card. If necessary, obtain private health insurance.
- Check at your local tax authority whether you need a certificate proving your previous status as a tax payer.
- Arrange your accommodation.